Panny E30 Recorder for £399 @ Comet!!!!

I doubt it's multi region though!

Got mine from Comet a month ago for £399, suprised you didn't see the thread about the cost of the E30. Although it's not multi region, if you're copying DVD's it doesn't really matter. Well, not to me it doesn't. If you've just paid £499 for your's have a look into getting your money back, surely there's something you can do. Also see the thread 'Which disc's for the panny e30' and let us know what you are using. Don't touch Zero Defex or Choice.

I got mine last week for £449 multiregion from B&B hifi if that helps, also plays rce

I got mine from Weymouth Hifi for £459 but with delivery plus extra blank discs it came to £515 but it's not multiregion :eek:

I went with Weymouth Hifi not for their price but the fact they had some instock, most of the big names like AV Land were out of stock. Because I bought it with Barclaycard I can claim the difference so I won't really lose out and it's pointless in me having multiregion on it anyway as I'll never use it for viewing or recording my DVD collection.

I currently use JVC DVD -R blanks and for RAM I use Maxell and Panasonic, no problems with any so far. I've gotta say that the Flexible recording feature is IMO the biggest plus in favour of this machine, if Panasonic have the rights to this invention they stand to make a fortune as it surely is a must have feature on all future DVD Recorders.................I know I'll never choose a machine that doesn't have it.

Phil

lol I work at Comet!

It is a good price.

when i was walking past my local tv shop today, one of the guys who works in there stopped me and asked if i was still after one of these as he had just done a price match at £339, apparently somewhere was advertising them at that and he called to see if they had stock and they said yeah !

I was very tempted, but remembered that i never bother recording anything ;)

Hi

Can you confirm where your store is and what the original sales place was?

Still in the market for one but waiting on work expenses....

M

I will ask him tomorrow if it was a local store or a national doing them at that price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom