• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

panny e-85 poor picture quality?

P

perchus

have bought panny e-85,followed set up instructions,but itv,bbc,ch 4,ch5 pictures are poor,any one help me please,or is it the machine?.thank you

eddyad

perchus said:
have bought panny e-85,followed set up instructions,but itv,bbc,ch 4,ch5 pictures are poor,any one help me please,or is it the machine?.thank you
I assume you mean using the E85 internal tuner. Is the aerial signal getting through to the TV (assuming it is connected like that)? If not, this may sound daft, but check the aerial lead is pushed home. Some co-ax sockets are incredibly tight.

AVmaster

Standard Member
I woud also compare the RF picture quality with that of the TV as it may simply be that the E85 has not been set to output in RGB or Component form as Composite could actually make the picture worse. Also, check that tat the RF output on the recorder is not to close to one of the TV channels as this can also affect the RF quality of the TV pictures.

P

perchus

thanks for your advice,i had connected the aeriel to the cable box.did it late at night,idiot i am :D

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom