Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Panny DMR E60 Multiregion....£336

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Johndm, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Johndm

Johndm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Finally THINK I talked the missus into letting me have one.........................DMR E60 that is..:smoke:

£336 inc free delivery from Digital Point. I hope it will live up to expectations..just ordered, and had email confirmation within 5 mins.

Going to scart wire it with a Panny $ky box, and Panny RA82 player....

RA82 rgb out into $ky rgb in, $ky rgb out into E60 in, E60 out to telly rgb in.

Am I correct in thinking I can also run s video and L+R phono from a Panny SVHS deck into the E60?

These connections should keep RA8, Panny $ky (TUDSB30) and E60 all in rgb, also allowing me to record $ky or terrestial via the E60 tuner, and allow svideo recording to ram disk.
    I will also be able to put recorded disks into the RA82, and edit down on the E60.....:smoke:

Can anyone see any problems here?...apart from telling her in the morning!!!!