• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

panny ae700 question

mickey

Distinguished Member
hi guys, does anyone know if the ae700 should accept an interlace signal from my pioneer 565 dvd player over component?, I have just tried on my new ae700 and can only get a picture if i switch the pioneer to progressive with intelace i just get the blue screen with the YpCr etc osd tag ,but i prefer the picture using the panasonics processing , Well i did with my ae500 which definately did accept the interlace signal through component, so obviously i would of expected the same from the ae700, any help appreciated guys. cheers Mike

Oakleyspatz

Indeed it does accept an interlaced signal. Try setting your DVD player to interlaced before turning on your AE700 so it can then lock onto the incoming signal. Alternatively, make the AE700 search for an incoming signal.

mickey

Distinguished Member
Oakleyspatz said:
Indeed it does accept an interlaced signal. Try setting your DVD player to interlaced before turning on your AE700 so it can then lock onto the incoming signal. Alternatively, make the AE700 search for an incoming signal.[/QUOTE

thanks will go try that now, will let you know
cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom