1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panny AE300 stock ?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by edz, Jun 11, 2003.

1. edz

edz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Afternoon all,

Just checked with Nexnix and they are still waiting on stock of the AE300 so looks like mine wont be here this side of the weekend... poo !

Anyone else having a long wait ? Are the stock supplies just running low due to the low cost/pretty damn good picture of this unit ????

By the way I would definitely go through nexnix even with the wait, the staff at the other end always seem to know what they are talking about, whats happening with your order and who you are without the need of telling them your order number, order information and inside leg measurement .. unlike some other mail order companies I could ... but wont... mention.

Edz

2. joe davis

joe davis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. watty

watty

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. Ianfromnotts

Ianfromnotts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +171
    I orderd one from unbeatable on a price match against camcorder2go or something like that and got it for £1319 delivered inc vat. Was out of stock and took about 10 days to arrive. I have also just ordered a vsxd2011 from them that arrived nect day and a fridge I bought earlier this year took 4 days to arrive - cant fault them - excellent prices excellent service

5. edz

edz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Just checked back in and read everyones posts, thanks for the replies.

Those prices look very good and I am tempted but I think my paranoia over duff pixels and light bulbs, (which are now starting to haunt my dreams .. look in the distance its a giant broken Panasonic PSU ... ARGGHHH, ahem yes well....:blush: ), I think I'll wait for nexnix as they seem to have provided the best service to the guys here who've had problems.

Will be investigating when its time to fill in the barclaycard price match form though :D

Thanks again all.

Edz

6. edz

edz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Arghh

After placing and order on the 5th of june I Just called Nexnix again to see when I can expect my AE300 and they are still awaiting stock .. That means the most optimistic delivery date with me is middle to the end of next week and since they are only hoping it will come in next week it could be even later, not good since we're then into a time where I will be away.

Now getting seriously tempted to look at the above sites but I'm still nervous about customer service on this unit. Anyone bought from any of these sites and been happy with the service ?

Komplett.co.uk site seems to indicate they have some in stock but has anyone had experience in ordering from them or more importantly dealing with their after sales service ?

Or should I just wait until Nexnix get their stock for added peace of mind. Decisions, decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

Cheers

Edz

7. Jack the lad

Jack the lad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +86
    I bought two 300`s from Komplett 3 weeks ago and am very happy with both the units and the service (speak to either Alexander or Irish Dave).

8. moss

moss

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    spoken to Alexander a few times and "patman" both are nice guys very friendly and helpful, but had to return my machine to komplett cos of dead pixels it cos me £20 to return it :(

9. calibos

calibos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Ordered my AE300 from Komplett a few weeks ago and it was delivered the next day. No dead pixels and no probs as yet. When I posted a question about availability on the Irish Komplett customer interaction forum before I ordered, Patman told me to hold off on the order because there was a price reduction due soon. That saved me €50! 2 days after I got the projector there was another 'unforeseen' price reduction of €75 due to currency fluctuations. Got back on to Patman not to give out cause I was already thrilled for him giving me the heads up on the first reduction, but to wind him up in jest ( I made sure he knew I was only messing and wasn't really angry with lots of smillies in the post) about not having the 'decency' to tell me about the second reduction. He took my post as it was intended but still offerred me a €75 discount on my next Komplett purchase!! :D

When I ordered there was a problem with my order. I rang and Alexander did it manually for me. He rang back later to see if we could find the problem (Firewall etc) That only took 5 minutes and he sent out a free box of CD-RW's !!

Top Marks for komplett as far as I'm concerned though in saying that because everything went right for me, I haven't had to deal with after sales or returns so I have no experience of how they deal with those situations.

10. Captain chaos

Captain chaos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have heard from other sources that Kompletts after sales / returns service is less than welcoming.

11. edz

edz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Thanks for all the posts guys,

just got off the phone with Nexnix and they are expecting stock tomorrow... Hopefully I'll get to use the homemade 2.4 M 16:9 screen, (that's taking up the corner of my office at the moment), this weekend for a little .... testing...:D

Now I just have to hope I dont find any huuge pixel, blob or alignment problems when it arrives ... :eek:

Cheers again

Edz