• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

panny AE 500

john59

An old one I know, but its still serving me well, just short off 1200 hours and still bright and cheerfull, Q here is Im thinking of buying a blueray player to hook up to it, will the pj be able to handle the player of my choice????????
Regards.
John

john59

Ahh, not sure about HDCP enabled,I am using HDMI at the moment on my tosh and picture is good

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Then it should work fine. It looks like it is not 1080p compatible so the player would have to be set to 720p. It has to downscale to 720p anyway so it doesn't really matter if the player or the PJ does it.

john59

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP RE THE LINK, and thanks for the other info. Now which one do I choose with a budget of £100:)...........................Off to the blu ray player threads:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom