Panny 6 input slots

BiggieBig

got my panny 6 today PQ is excellent...

Thought i'd give it a test and then pack away until I have time to mount it...

Here’s the problem I encountered:-

I had two boards Scart & Component... Component was ok in slot 1 or 2.

But The scart would only works in Slot 2. When in slot 1 I get no signal or a funny greenish fuzz, the instructions say the scart is ok in slot 1 or 2.

Even though everything is working fine when scart is in slot 2 and the component in slot 1 but I’m just a little paranoid that maybe not all pins are working properly in slot1 ?..

Any thoughts ?

Dean

It should work in slot one, as I have my scart board in slot 1 via a quintro+ switching box. :confused:

MAW

Banned
I must say it's a new one on me, but your conclusion seems reasonable. You've tried re-seating it? That cures a multitude of sins. Power off of course.

BiggieBig

Does it really matter if component is ok in slot 1 ?.

just worried that some time in the future I may need to put a board in slot 1 which won't work

I need to decide if I want the screen changed !

Got the screen from DigtalDirect any one know the procedure do they just do a straight change or do I have to get it collected and then wait for another delivery ?.

MAW

Banned
With the £5 they make on the deal, I don't expect they'll be pleased to hear from you. I have no idea how they will deal with it. Incidentally, can you post the model number exactly as it is written on the box?

BiggieBig

MAW

Model number is TH-42PW6BX

I hope that's the UK model they claim it is ?

BiggieBig

Also was wondering if there are any setting that may effect the scart board not working in Slot 1.

or is it just simple plug & play......

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom