Panny 6 input selection problem ...

cwick

Hi,

Did a quick search, but couldn't find anything. I hoping that some kind panny 6 owner can help me confirm if the following is a problem or a feature :rolleyes:

If I put the panel into standby when the VGA input is live (VGA signal, not component - haven't tried that combo w.r.t. this problem), when the panel returns from standby only the VGA input is available (i.e. all other inputs are no longer there - can't toggle to them using the input control on the panel or the remote).

Only way to fix it (i.e. get other inputs back) is to switch off panel, disconnect the VGA feed, and switch on again.

It's odd, and I've not noticed this before, but I'm pretty sure that by some freak of luck I've never put it into standby with a live VGA signal before, so that would explain it. But I would like to know if it's just mine.

Cheers, Carl.

franc

Hi. If you have ever been into the hidden menu and had a look around, there are some options to enable/disable inputs or settings on power up etc. Might be worth a shot.
If you haven't been into the menu, there should be no reason that these would be changed from default.

Be careful in there too!

good luck

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom