Panny 5 Stand

I

ispeed40

Hi,

Does anyone know a retailer (on line) who has PANNY 5 table top stands in stock ?

Cheers
Speedy

Yep, already seen it too.....

..Unfortunately, silver is the order of the day.

Cheers
Speedy

i also want a silver stand for 42 v5 panny
richer sounds havnt got them but they said they could get them when i ordered my plasma then the next day they said id have to find my own online as they cant get them!! same with 600 tuer they aint got nun and wont price match so im none to happy :(
if u find a stand please email me
[email protected]

Hi Devani,

you have the configuration I have in may mind (Pana receiver and DVDplayer). How do you like them ? Any issues / warnings before I get them too ??

joys_R_us

This is my first surround sound setup, the main reason for going for the pany was due to the plasma screen, but also the dvd and amp look good(got to please the wife).
The only down side I could say is that the dvd has only 1 scart connection and no component out, though i ended up having to daisy chain it through my sky to get a component connection to the plasma.
The amp.dvd lcd display is small as you'll see, and sometimes u need to squint, or get up and go closer to check the screen when adjusting settings.
But then again what do u expect when going for such a thin amp/dvd (52mm)
but it terms of sound I'm very happy with it.
As for the 835ed pascal i read a review and they were comparable to the Kef2005 but cheaper.

Thx Devani (and sorry guys for hijacking this thread) !

My intention is to get the PT-600 tuner which is of same design and connect the DVD to the tuner via Scart. But I don`t know if PAL progressive would run in this constellation (I am afraid: not)

Regarding the LCD display you are right. Here the design doesn't follow function but just the appearance... (but damn, they look good)

has anyone made a stand for the panny 42?
im thinking of it!
was going to make it out of pine to matck furniture
18 inch X 1 inch planed timber 42 inch long.. for base cut to nice shape...
3 X 3 in the middle 40 inches long or so screwed and glued to base .. then drill 2 large holes (unsure on size) glue in 2 dowels to fit up into the plasma screen... coat of varnish and da daaa
i would also use wire ties to the wall behind for safety
how does this sound???

x

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom