panny 46 inchers

albertz

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello peeps,

have been out of this for a while, im sure this has been asked before, but cant find it.

Im after a 46" panny, but there appear to be three:

TH46PZ85BA ( appears to be cheapest )

TH46PZ80BA ( slightly more expensive )

TH46PZ81B ( most expensive, is this just due to freesat, or is it a better set?)

Are these the full 46" plasma line up for panny? which is best for pic quality? general sky viewing, will be getting blu ray this year too.

Finally, anyone know of any bargains out there?

Any help, most appreciated.

Hello peeps,

have been out of this for a while, im sure this has been asked before, but cant find it.

Im after a 46" panny, but there appear to be three:

TH46PZ85BA ( appears to be cheapest )

TH46PZ80BA ( slightly more expensive )

TH46PZ81B ( most expensive, is this just due to freesat, or is it a better set?)

Are these the full 46" plasma line up for panny? which is best for pic quality? general sky viewing, will be getting blu ray this year too.

Finally, anyone know of any bargains out there?

Any help, most appreciated.

The TH46PZ80BA should be the cheapest, not the 85. Where did u see the 85 as cheapest?
Picture quality should be very similar to all 3. the 85 has a motion interpolation system in place, which you should deactivate anyway, and the 81 has freesat embedded (which you can get an external box anyway). So I would just go for the cheapest, i.e. the 80 (that's what I did :) )

Costco are doing the 46PZ80 for £770 I believe.

That is the one I would go for and it definately will be the cheapest out of the 3 you mention.

Its not the cheapest i want, but the best pic quality, if theres no difference between the three, il get the cheapest, i dont need freesat,

so thats the PZ80 right?

£770????? surely thats before VAT? could do with a good warranty as well.

Its not the cheapest i want, but the best pic quality, if theres no difference between the three, il get the cheapest, i dont need freesat,

so thats the PZ80 right?

£770????? surely thats before VAT? could do with a good warranty as well.

The Costco dealc includes VAT and a very good 5 year warranty as well:thumbsup:

As for PQ, the PZ80 will be every bit as good as the PZ85/81:thumbsup:

costco it is then..:thumbsup: cant believe you can get 46" plasma for that money,:eek:..times have changed!

costco it is then..:thumbsup: cant believe you can get 46" plasma for that money,:eek:..times have changed!

Tell me about it, I paid £1064 for mine in August:rolleyes:

Are you happy with it? im changing from a Tosh 46 DLP rear pro, great picture, but is just too big.

No picture problems? even on SD viewing?

Are you happy with it? im changing from a Tosh 46 DLP rear pro, great picture, but is just too big.

No picture problems? even on SD viewing?

Very happy with it.SD is fine, sometimes great (apart from ITV which is awful, but that is not the TV's fault)
HD and BR are amazing.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom