Quantcast

panny 42pwd6 funny little problem

M

mike ormond

My screen has developed a strange problem, strange to me. No matter which input faint lines move up and down the screen, they are very faint and slow moving. They are more bands of faint light colour. They resemble some sort of interference but the problem comes with sky or dvd input. At the moment it does not present much difficulty but wouldn't want it to get any worse. Does anyone have ideas.

M

mike ormond

If cables why would it develop after running fine for 18 months. When you say cables do you mean they should be replaced or not fitting well, maybe could have been moved?

M

mike ormond

I will check all cables anyway, everything does go through something of a jungle, thanks

hornydragon

mike ormond said:
I will check all cables anyway, everything does go through something of a jungle, thanks
thats never good try not run video a and power cables in parrallel and cross themat 90 degress

M

mike ormond

I will keep posting out of interest - the problem vanished last night. It was not cables or anything close to the screen. Something in the house is causing interference and to date don,t know what. I'm beginning to think something external, but the house is almost detached.

M

mike ormond

Everything is still good, if the problem comes back I will try and find out what is causing the interference, out of interest to other people.