Panny 42 Viera Screen Burn

C

cwoj

My kids watch a hell of a lot of Cbeebies. So i am worried about screen burn. I know that by turning the contrast and brightness settings down for the first 200 hours and taking it out of Dynamic mode helps prevent screen burn. The pannys are supposed to be the most resilient to it, but can you zoom in on the screen to get rid of the Cbeebies logo?

And yes they can switch it on at 8am and then leave it there until the bed time song!!

Ta Cwoj

I find Cbeebies to be one of the few channels with plasma friendly logos, as the logo changes every few minutes (or it did last time I paid any attention to it!).

Fat Tony said:
I find Cbeebies to be one of the few channels with plasma friendly logos, as the logo changes every few minutes (or it did last time I paid any attention to it!).

depends on what prog they are running, every now and again it stays static for a number of days...I think?

Set the Vierra to cinema mode , which turns all the settings down to half way. You can zoom in if you want to, the Vierra offers three zoom modes plus 16;9 ,14;9, wide ,auto, and 4;3. If you zoom in you will loose some of the picture though and you will need to make sure that the aspect ratio is set correctly for the incoming signal or the picture is going to look very stretched. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom