Panny 37PX60 & 37PX600 Plasma - Best JL price

To get the best price from JL dont look up the internet site, you must visit the store as prices change rapidly depending on whose done the lowest price match in that area the store serves.

i have just purchased a PX60 with cabinet stand for £1206.00 from the store
in Welwyn Garden City, a week ago it was £1306.00

With a 5 year guarentee and excellent service, i would not buy from anywhere else.

Got a pm of JL yesterday for the 42px60, £1478.99. PM wirth ED.

All the best
io

paid for my 37PX600CAB yesterday a PM with ED at JL £1427.99 delivered next week :clap:

Hi smartiepants,

That's a great price. Which JL store was that from. I need ammo. to get Brent X to PM. They are playing silly buggers!

Thanks.

ddone said:
Hi smartiepants,

That's a great price. Which JL store was that from. I need ammo. to get Brent X to PM. They are playing silly buggers!

Thanks.

Milton Keynes,
Most helpful but it did take about ten days of trying, Phoning them every day I guess I was lucky in the end as it looks like ED don't always have them on display, tried several different outlets to get them to PM but there PM policy is quite strict
you just need to keep trying & you will strike it lucky

hope you get one ;)

bodoman said:
I have just purchased a PX60 with cabinet stand for £1206.00 from the store in Welwyn Garden City, a week ago it was £1306.00

With a 5 year guarentee and excellent service, i would not buy from anywhere else.
Was the 37PX60 @ £1206 the actual JL store display price? If so, that's an easy PM! :smashin:

Just set up my 37PX60 CAB which I purchased from JL Watford for £1149 having done a PM with Hispek in St Albans.

Give the Empire Direct store in Leeds a call and see what their offer is
(Leeds is Empire Directs Main store so they should have the Plasma in stock when you and JL subsequently call)

ED seem to be price matched with JL on a number of other AV stuff

I had decided on getting the 37PX60 - but for £80 more, I got the 42PX60 from JL!

From what I hear, it is definitly worth going for the larger panel.

smartiepants said:
paid for my 37PX600CAB yesterday a PM with ED at JL £1427.99 delivered next week :clap:

Hi smartiepants
Pleased to hear you got your PM from JL. :smashin:
Received my 37PX600CAB on Tuesday from JL AND IT'S
BRILLIANT - Great Picture - Great Freeview - Great Plasma Everything went together well (Monkey Proof) for me.
Auto Setup great what more can I say.No regrets.

Wish you WELL.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom