Panny 37PX60 & 37PX600 Plasma - Best JL price

ddone

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone :hiya:

In the market for one of the above, with cabinet.

What is the best price match that John Lewis have accepted? My nearest JL store is Brent X.

Thanks

If you bothered to search and look in the JL Price Match thread, you will find your answer!

I am still relatively new to this site, but it still amazes me how lazy some people can be!

JL have a great price at the mo for the 37" - £1299 with CAB and 5 Year Guarantee. That is until the 31st Augusgt. You would have to get a price match on the 42" but I got one yesterday and it works out £80 more than the price of the 37"!!!! :smashin:

Thanks for that NatD. I did look in the JL pricematch thread, but mainly the info. was for a 42". Also, some one had mistakenly posted that JL were offering £249 dicount, when all they are offering is a free cabinet stand for £249, price being about £1500 for a PX60 & £2000 for a PX600.

I would love to go for the 42" for £83 more but just haven't got the space as the tv is going in the loft extension.

By the way, which JL store is offering a PX60 for£1300?

The TH37PX60CAB was at JL Cheadle for £1299 c/w Stand.

However, this is only (supposidly!) on offer till 31st August. This should be a general promotion so probably worth popping into your local JL. If not, just get them to price match JL Cheadle.

:smashin:

Did anyone get a 37PX600 from JL? what's the best price for a 37PX600 with cabinet at JL?

Is a PX600 less noisy than a PX60 in terms of fan noise?

I must say thanks to all the members for making this forum informative as well as fun to read!

Thanks avnutter. That's a great price, just £100 more than a PX60! Which JL store did you use?

NatD said:
If you bothered to search and look in the JL Price Match thread, you will find your answer!

I am still relatively new to this site, but it still amazes me how lazy some people can be!

NatD if it really bothers you that much how people operate or use on this forum then DONT USE IT!:mad:

My apologies to everyone else on this thread but this guy seems to get off on flaming people rather than giving advice!!:thumbsup:

Adam R said:
My apologies to everyone else on this thread but this guy seems to get off on flaming people rather than giving advice!!:thumbsup:

Well said that man. :thumbsup:

Adam - I can see how you get such a high post count slagging other members off!

If you actually take time to read my post, even though I maybe critical of the original thread, I always give sound advice and try to help!

Like I said, I am a newbie too, but you don't see me starting a thread asking for the best JL price, when if I take time, I can actually look at the main JL Thread to find the answer to the question!

Kiss Kiss - Peace Out!

Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions about what I have or haven't already done before starting a new thread!!:nono:

Love you:D

I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this!:thumbsup:

Nat, you actually got one of these panny's?

LOL - not yet, got my price match off JL yesterday, have the day off tomorrow where I am selling my car and freeing up some cash to get the 42".

In a couple of weeks, you will probably see lots of duplicate threads by me asking about screen settings, service menus and burn in time!!!! :D

Do JL price match from internet sellers?

NatD said:
you will probably see lots of duplicate threads by me asking about screen settings, service menus and burn in time!!!! :D

Look out if I see them!!lol:D

Adam R said:
Do JL price match from internet sellers?

No - but as Empire Direct now have shops, they have to price match them.

However, it is hit and miss with JL, you can see examples in the main thread about people having success, and then others really struggling with them.

I dropped JL Cheadle an email, mentioned a name that someone had PM'd me who I said was dead helpful, and asked them to do a price match on ED Bolton.

Within a few hours, hey presto!

Got 37PX600 + cabinet for £1470 few weeks ago from JL Reading, PMd ED whose price was £1420 + £50 for delivery that ED would charge. Took few hours and was delivered about a week later. If you live not far away from ED stores you should not be charged for delivery.

hth

Have been looking at the 600 model as it got very good review in What Plasma mag but its a bit beyond my budget.

Thinking about getting the 60 model instead (37"). How long has this one been out and is pq as good as the 600 model ?

Apparantly they use the same panel so Piq quality should be the same.

Been out for going on 6 months I think:rolleyes:

Got a price match on the 42 inch 600 from JL Oxford st with ED Bolton. £1712 delivered with cabinet & that 5 yr guarantee.

Since then the ED price has dropped £40 which I'll claim back from them later.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom