1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panny 37in arrived today and

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by lloydo, Mar 11, 2003.

1. lloydo

lloydo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    guess what it buzzes.........Can't believe it!
    Only played with it for half an hour (had to come back to work) but the buzzing was definately there, picture looked pretty good on analogue (will sort the rest out later) but was so disappointed with the buzzing, mine comes from the top left (looking from the front), I know this has been talked about a lot but I still wanted to moan....hope it doesn't have to go back.

Any suggestions? Would a Rhodium power cable help?

Cheers

2. jmack

jmack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i not sure what would help , but since all the talk of buzzing we are all looking for it rather than enjoying it i have started doing this my self,

3. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    If you're saying it buzzes from the left as you view the screen then this is an oddity, as it's the norm for the right to be buzzing:confused:

4. lloydo

lloydo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It does buzz more from the right as you look at the screen...
    All I've had time to do is watch analogue TV so far and even that is enveloping at times but that blo*dy buzzing will do my head in. At times last night I did forgot about it but I know it's there, amazingly the wife is not bothered. Would a cleaner power supply help? Has anbody tried a Black Rhodium supply?

5. the oracle

the oracle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you are looking to cure a buzz on the mains, the Black Rhodium is seriously dated. There is a new product from www.experiencefiltration.co.uk thats well worth checking out.:zonked: