1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panny 32PL1 any good?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by snoops, Jun 18, 2002.

1. snoops

snoops

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am considering buying the 32PL1 as i want a good 50hz tv. Has anybody got one or had one and knows anything about them good or bad. Thanks

2. Phil.LFC

Phil.LFC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    I tested one in my local shop but was not too impressed with the picture when using a DVD with RGB. Nowhere near as good as the JVC AV32 WFT1 I previously had. This had to be returned as it was faulty. I'm now waiting for the replacement model (AV 32T25) to come out.
    Try doing a search for PL1 and you'll find loads of (mainly negative!) info on this TV.

3. jag

jag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have very recently purchased one but have only watched terrestial TV on it at the moment. I personally think the picture looked quite good and am waiting to get NTL Digital to really see what the Panny is capable of.

It has a nice clean design. Not a showpiece in the living room but not unattractive either. The new stand now only has one shelf though which is a bummer but the stand is good quality, feels very solid and looks quite nice.

I will post again when I get NTL and connect my DVD player up (just moved house hence the wait).