Panny 32LXD500 - PC Connectivity?

astonbilla

Can any owners of the above prvide any details on connecting their pc to this lcd?

does it support 1:1 etc, whats the pic quality like and so on.

really interested but if the connectivity ain't that great i might as well get the 52!

Bill

astonbilla

bump :)

kpjunk

Standard Member
astonbilla said:
Can any owners of the above prvide any details on connecting their pc to this lcd?

does it support 1:1 etc, whats the pic quality like and so on.

really interested but if the connectivity ain't that great i might as well get the 52!

Bill
Picture quality is great on my Panny LXD500.
Got my media PC set up to pc connection. 1:1 is fine. Use MCE 2005 through PC link, hardly any difference in Picture quality between MCE Freeview Tuner card and Panny freeview.

I have just also bought the 26" LCD 52 for the kitchen purely because of the £400 price difference but hope that the XBOX 360 will overcome lacjk of PC connect.

In summary if you can afford the extra £400 its worth it !!

astonbilla

you have both? very nice!

i'm hoping to use the lxd500 for everything, dvd, tv, 360 and older consoles. I enjoy the odd game of BF2 on the pc and was really interested to know about the connectivity. Thanks for the reply

G

graviton

KPJunk - How are you getting 1:1 pixel mapping on the 500 exactly. Others have said you can't do it.

astonbilla

graviton said:
KPJunk - How are you getting 1:1 pixel mapping on the 500 exactly. Others have said you can't do it.
old thread but good question

Trending threads

Top Bottom