1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panny 26" or Sharp 26" or other 26" owners

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by mork, Dec 23, 2004.

1. mork

mork

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have been viewing this forum with interest for a while. I would be most interested in comments from any Panny 26" owners. The wife and I have decided to replace the old black look CRT equipment with silver and think LCD is the way to go. I note there is active group of Philips, Sharp and Toshiba users on this forum and they are welcome to comment also if they looked at the panny before choose another.

Have narrowed it down to:-

Panasonic TX26LXD1

or

Sharp LC26GA4E

The Panny is of most interest as it has lots of connection options and it refresh rate is 16ms picture looks good though only 500:1. Anyone like to comment on either choice or suggest others - want to spend no more than £1.3K

Thanks

2. peahead

peahead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +284
    If youre going to spend good money on a lcd tv get one with a dvi input or hdmi input so that it future proof the panasonic you mention has neither but is still a good lcd tv if i was you id get the sharp lcd it has a better specification and has a dvi input. :thumbsup: