Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Pannasonic pt-ae100e help?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by tirpas, Oct 10, 2003.

1. tirpas

tirpas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi ,Ihave pt-ae100e

I have got a problem with this pj.,its the green and pink colors hue in the botom corners of the screen,on the grey.
    I hope there are posible things to do about it.?
    thanks for any help,and sorry for my english.
    Andrew.Lithuania.

2. cyberheater

cyberheater

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    Have you tried testing the colours using the service mode.

With the remote, go the the OSD menu and press enter and hold for 5 seconds. A new set of menus should appear.
    From there you should be able to do a panel test which will tell you if have stained/damaged lcd panels.
    If they are stained/damaged and the machine is still under warrenty get Panasonic to replace asap.

3. chic

chic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +871
    its a common problem with lcd projectors i have slight colour uniformity problem on my ptae100 but you can only see it on the grey screen, but not when watching a movie, if its very bad and you can notice it when watching a film and its still under warranty i would give panasonic a call