Panna Challenge

Pirate!!

Banned
Ahoy!

Yours truly came in 6th in this month's challenge (Hands). Best ever result thus far!

Views here of top 10's in Pana and Open sections. Open to Panny (Main) and everything else including Panny (Open) entries.

One is well chuffed!

bodoman

Distinguished Member
Well done Pirate, its just reward for all the Panasonic advice & information you give to the forum members on here:clap:

Sorry for taking so long to reply to this thread, that Steve Green is like a whippet:D

Dennis Leighton

Well done Pirate and many congratulations.:thumbsup: Thanks too for all your help and advice on the FZ50, Who knows - I may well be joining you on the PannaChallenge shortly!!

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Nice one Pirate - well deserved.

Despite this result with the Panny, you must be desperate to get your hands on the Sony next month. I'm sure i'm not the only one looking forward to seeing your first shots :smashin:

Pirate!!

Banned
Nice one Pirate - well deserved.

Despite this result with the Panny, you must be desperate to get your hands on the Sony next month. I'm sure i'm not the only one looking forward to seeing your first shots :smashin:
Thanks mucker and to all the kind remarks left by others. Actually, the entry turned out pretty decent though I hoped I might have got in the top 5. Mrs Pirate lent me her paws for the shot and I underexposed the flash an awful lot.

It's a good comp though for anyone to join in (current one notwithstanding).

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom