Pandora (CW/Syfy UK) S2 October 4, 2020

mafaa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
‘Pandora’: Priscilla Quintana To Star In CW Sci-Fi Action Series – Deadline

Set in the year 2199, Pandora centers on Jax (aka Pandora), played by Quintana, a resourceful young woman who has lost everything after the death of her parents but finds a new life at Earth’s Space Training Academy where she and her friends learn to defend the Galaxy from threats, both alien and human. When secrets about the nature of her own identity begin to surface, she must uncover the truth, and whether she will be humanity’s savior or the instrument of its destruction.

Priscilla Quintana is Jax . A super smart, naturally inquisitive, empowered, and with a quick acerbic wit. As traumatic as the death of her parents was for her, her world will be turned upside down even more when she learns her whole life is a lie.

Oliver Dench will portray Xander Duvall. Brillian, a intelligent and mysterious teacher’s assistant to Professor Donovan Osborn, which is actually a cover for his real role as a top operative in the Earth Confederacy Intelligence Services where his loyalties are tested between his obligation to Osborn and his love for Jax.

Raechelle Bano will play Atria Nine. A bubbly, very loquacious, free spirited, sexually fluid, purple-haired young woman, she has a strange symbol tattooed on her neck denoting she is a clone who was once the property of the Adari sect. She has emancipated herself from the theocracy at great cost, both physically and emotionally. Although she comes across as amazingly upbeat, optimistic, and sweet, her cheery disposition hides a darkness in her soul… perhaps because she often wonders as a clone if she truly has one.

John Harlan Kim is Greg Li, a brilliant medical student who is smart, laconic and charming as hell. His laid back manner belies his incredible, sharp intelligence and effortless charisma. Focused on his career, he discovers a kindred spirit in Jax.

Ben Radcliffe will play Ralen. The son of the Zatarian ambassador, a humanoid alien species and former adversary of the Earth Confederacy, who must confront prejudice and hatred at the Academy from those who still blame the Zatarians for the brutal war between Earth and Zatar that only ended a few years earlier when the two warring races signed an armistice. The first Zatarian to ever matriculate at the Academy, Ralen isn’t trusted by most. Jax, however, is willing to give Ralen a chance even as the audience will question Ralen’s loyalties and motives throughout the series.

Benita Sandhu is Delaney Pilar. Jax’s roommate. A brilliant, nannite-enhanced woman with cybernetic implants who is able to process information more quickly as she is perpetually connected to the Datastream. Because of her enhanced abilities, Pilar initially comes off as aloof and egotistical around others (“You act so superior.” “Because I am superior.”). Although her implants allow her to access the Datastream and the group mind of those in the Datacore, Pilar begins to question the decision to give up her individuality to the hive mind as a young child.

Martin Bobb-Semple will play Thomas James Ross. Serious and driven, Thomas wants to be a fighter pilot until destiny takes a hand and he discovers his true abilities and values. Thomas is the son of a telepath who was genetically engineered during the war with the Zatarians, and retains some of his father’s esper abilities. Thomas, however, actually wants nothing to do with his estranged father who squanders his powers on gambling and seduction.

Noah Huntley is Professor Donovan Osborn. A force of nature, Osborn is Jax’s Uncle and the Academy’s most respected and terrifying teacher. He is arrogant and demanding, but also brilliant and incredibly intimidating. But his role as a professor is only cover for his more pressing responsibilities in the Earth Intelligence Services

Last edited:
Last edited:
@raigraphixs I cant merge the other thread a super mod removed it from view, so its not showing up in the threads, and could only get to it from your alert but even so could not even reply in it.

will give this show a try

MV5BMzBmZjE2ODAtN2IwYy00MzEzLWE4ZjgtN2Q1NjNkNDgyZWFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgwNjQwMjk@._V1_.jpg

MV5BNDg0OTY4ZmEtYzdiYy00MjU1LWFhMDItOWI3OWZlODg3ZDdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM5MDg2Ng@@._V1_.jpg

will give this show a try

MV5BMzBmZjE2ODAtN2IwYy00MzEzLWE4ZjgtN2Q1NjNkNDgyZWFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgwNjQwMjk@._V1_.jpg

MV5BNDg0OTY4ZmEtYzdiYy00MjU1LWFhMDItOWI3OWZlODg3ZDdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM5MDg2Ng@@._V1_.jpg
from the pic I thought it was the lady who was an artist who picked Leonard up and took him home and showed him her comic art in an episode of The Big Bang Theory.
Also she was Supernatural as Jack mother.
Actress Courtney Ford, but I was wrong.

Pic of Courtney
courtney-ford.jpg

see what you mean, both have a lovely pair of eyes

87571.jpg
Yes, what I call smiling eyes, also nice lips:smashin:, unlike a lot of women that have fillers and look like someone just smacked them in the gob and look like Mick Jagger's sister.:laugh:

I tried episode one and gave up after 10 minutes. Figured I might as well go do something interesting like wash the dishes.

The story's coming along very slowly, not helped right from the start with annoying smug and cliche CW (young and model looks) main characters. In one of the early eps you won't really give a crap about them killing off one those characters, which comes over too cheesy to appreciate it as a heroic sacrifice.

I’m kind of enjoying binging this via Syfyuk on-demand this weekend. Accepting budget constraints which affects all aspects of the show, and being a CW effort, hence young adult target, it’s watchable.

it kind of has Starship Troopers movie vibe, and a bit of half-decent world building and arc mystery to unfold.

Far from the worse sci-fi show to come out of the CW/SyFy mold In recent times.

Ive only watched the first episode so far but I thought it was sooooooo bad............it became sort of good, in a need to watch a car crash sort of way. Ill continue to watch it for a while at least. It cant be worse than that Vagrant Queen rubbish.

Ive only watched the first episode so far but I thought it was sooooooo bad............it became sort of good, in a need to watch a car crash sort of way. Ill continue to watch it for a while at least. It cant be worse than that Vagrant Queen rubbish.

Agreed, off the back of Killjoys, I thought I’d give Vagrant Queen a go. I lasted half of the first episode. Truly abysmal.

Casciani’s
Tierney is the ruthless leader of the criminal organization the Hypatia Syndicate. A daughter of the Howard Hughes-like industrialist, Harlan Fried, Tierney has long sought to break away from her father’s shadow by living on the wrong side of the law. Intelligent, conniving, and charming, Tierney always has a card up her sleeve, and a knife at the ready just in case.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom