panasonics in stock??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mcmullanbrush, Jun 3, 2002.

1. mcmullanbrush

mcmullanbrush
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Techtronics website says they have 14 ptae100s in stock. The price is 1139.00 plus vat and includes a free screen and delivery.

Having read about their customer service, i am happy to remain on Bens waiting list at Discount Electronics.

Has anyone had an update from Ben recently?

2. Bert Coules

Bert Coules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +161
    The Techtronics site warns that the stock numbers might be at least 48 hours out of date. It also carries this magnificent rider:

"It is also possible that there may be a discrepancy between physical stock and reported stock."

In other words, that "14 AE100s available" might be accurate - and then again it might not... For the sake of anyone who goes for one, I hope it's the former.

Bert
    http://www.bertcoules.co.uk

3. mcmullanbrush

mcmullanbrush
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The price is now 1,084 plus vat but the free screen offer is now a discounted screen offer.
    yesterday their site said 9 in stock, today it says 6.
    It is also woth noting they offer only a one year guarrantee, i thought two years was standard with panasonic??