Panasonic XS380 lack of internet content.

Hi, new to the forum so please excuse any gaffs.
20210627_122204.jpg
I have a new (to me) Panasonic XS380 purchased for its Freesat and DLNA features. The DLNA works perfectly across the home network, the Panasonic appearing as a device on the smart TV and a drive on the PC. However there is no Internet content, despite the IP. gateway and DNS settings all passing the "easy" test. Accessing the network feature only displays a blue DIGA display screen and placeholders where I would expect to see iplayer etc. Any help would be most appreciated.

Fred Smith

Can't find it on the Panasonic UK website, not really surprising as it is about ten years old. Most manufactures stop supporting apps after about five years.

Suggest you get a smart stick, Fire or Roku etc.

volvofan

I have several not quite as old Panasonic recorders,on the majority of them any internet services are like the recorders themselves long obsolete,unsupported,the few that remain are slow,buggy and hellish so can't say I even remember what's there or not as I never use them.
As above if you require streaming buy a streamer,only suitable purpose for the recorder will be the Freesat and DLNA functions you bought it for.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom