• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic X920 - Now at Amazon.

Bob++

Established Member
I am almost tempted because this cam has the one feature that I really miss on my SD700. That is wifi streaming.

"This camcorder is compatible with USTREAM Live Streaming, which means that during recording in HD you can wirelessly stream the video to USTREAM. Any one that has access to the USTREAM App on their Smart TV, Computer or Smartphone can then watch your live broadcast."

Not much change from £1000 though so I guess I will have to wait for the price to fall.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B170BKU/ref=pe_284021_35746491_pe_epc__1p_0_ti

Langster

Standard Member
You can get 1 for £830, if you don't live in London, get a price match from John Lewis for Ask Direct, they will do it for £830 delivered to your door. I bought one and returned it... didn't get on with it.

Terfyn

Prominent Member
there are still a number of 900s around and at decent prices!

12harry

Distinguished Member
Stormchaer, agree - that projector Sony is pushing is pretty poor IMHO and does no justice to the footage the camcorder has just captured.
It would be far more attractive (for me) if they gave me a LANC connector and forget the projetor, as on the NX30 which is otherwise a very desirable camcorder.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom