Panasonic X50 TX-P42X50B 42 Inch Plasma TV Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Reviewed by Mark Hodgkinson, 19th December 2012. The Panasonic X50 has no delusions of grandeur. It doesn’t try to squeeze in 3D or pack a load of features its target audience will probably never use but it does cope with both high definition and standard content very well, with a satisfying mixture of rich, believable colours and great contrast levels. No frills? That’s for sure but that doesn’t stop it from gaining a deserved AVForums Recommended Award
Read the full review...

les melling

Standard Member
Ordered one of these from ASDA direct as they had it on sale for just £229 however as I work for ASDA I got an extra 10% off so I got it for just £269.10p I don't expect the best TV in the world but going by the reviews both on here and others I am getting something of a bargain at the price so we shall see.

Masterflash

Standard Member
Ordered one of these from ASDA direct as they had it on sale for just £229 however as I work for ASDA I got an extra 10% off so I got it for just £269.10p I don't expect the best TV in the world but going by the reviews both on here and others I am getting something of a bargain at the price so we shall see.

Hi les I think you need to check your wages if ASDA's way of calculating 10% is meant to be in your favour..:facepalm: I too have ordered this model and I'm really looking forward to it...

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom