Panasonic WXGA6000(PT-D7700U) BNC hell

mattedwardsuk

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping for some help.

I do some work for a company which uses high quality projector setups for AV work. The thing is the company that installed this one for them has gone bust.

It's a small cinema like setup involving 3 PC's. They have it running a 720P WMV file on loop triggered by a PIR. One PC as I can see used to control the Projector and audio, one ran some strange motion detection IO and the last PC seemed to connect to the projector using some BNC based graphics card.

2 of the PC's are totally dead, I suspect motherboard issues so I need to simply get the video playing out via this high end projector. This is a really high level commerical thing but only has VGA D-SUB or BNC in. There was a DVI add in card but this doesn't have it installed.

I want to put the WMV file on a new PC and then connect the projector directly. To get the best resolution what sort of solution do i need. See I'd normally go DVI to DVI but this isn't an option here and with no one who knows how it was originally setup I feel like I'm a contestant on the Crystal Maze! There's a lots of BNC cables and some aren't connected to anything. Help required please.

No one replied but to give value to this thread I wanted to let you know that by having a VGA to BNC cable constructed I was able to get 1080p through the projector.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom