1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic Ws Pl3210 Tv Problem ?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by the.jackall, Mar 3, 2003.

Tags:
  1. the.jackall

the.jackall
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Bought this lovely beast of a tv 6 months ago,after I was eventally able to put up with the white line fault down the left hand side of the tv ,a common problem I hear ?,the engineer says its a common feature of large screen tvs ?the final straw was when the tv cut off no picture but the sound kept going for about 5 minutes before the picture came back on,since then on 3 other occasions the picture has disappeared to a dot on the screen and turned itself back on ???
    Has anyone else had problems with this tv ? Apparently Panasonic have had nobody else report any faults with this tv ??
    My tv was taken away and low and behold played fine for a fortnight,I wanted the tv exchanged or my buy now pay later agreement scrapped, but as ive had this tv for longer than 28 days it appears im getting lumbered with this tv. Under consumer law I thought I was entitled to have something done with this tv but as they cannot find the intermitant fault they cannot exchange or repair it. Im not a happy puppy Can anyone offer advice or have they got or had similar problems ???:rolleyes: