Panasonic VT30 Owners Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tele1962

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please post your thoughts, opinions and maybe settings here.
Also any pics you might have.:smashin:

U forgot the Paypal button for the "Give G20ers a chance" fund.

U forgot the Paypal button for the "Give G20ers a chance" fund.
:laugh::clap:

Nice mate.

On another note.

I hope to be part of the VT30 club in May/Early June. Going for the 55" as my tv stand that has a bracket cant take the weight of the 65".

Small step up in size from my 50" PK590 but I hope it beats it in performance (which I think it will). ;)

:laugh::clap:

Nice mate.

On another note.

I hope to be part of the VT30 club in May/Early June. Going for the 55" as my tv stand that has a bracket cant take the weight of the 65".

Small step up in size from my 50" PK590 but I hope it beats it in performance (which I think it will). ;)

Blasphemy :laugh:

:rotfl:
Sorry mate going back to the dark side. But I shall bring with me my LG way of thinking. :D

Ahh thats ok then:), i maybe off the 'Lighter' side, Literally :laugh:

:clap: Now can you all request Panasonic replace my V20 with one so I can join the club:D or you could start a fund for V20 owners too:)

:clap: Now can you all request Panasonic replace my V20 with one so I can join the club:D or you could start a fund for V20 owners too:)
:laugh:
Cant you tell the Panny dealer your not happy and want a VT30 now..you might have to cover some of the cost though. ;)

:eek:Sorry if you do that I just wont be able to reply to your posts anymore:laugh: I had an LCD for a few weeks and can proudly state, the way of the backlight didnt tempt me, I am a true, plasma master.:).... the phosphors are strong with this one.:cool::laugh:

:eek:Sorry if you do that I just wont be able to reply to your posts anymore:laugh: I had an LCD for a few weeks and can proudly state, the way of the backlight didnt tempt me, I am a true, plasma master.:).... the phosphors are strong with this one.:cool::laugh:
The award for the worst Star Wars joke goes too..... Scooby!

Going now am I (thats Yoda for those who dont no. For those even less in the no think big frog with a gremlin and thats Yoda). :laugh::laugh:

Cant you tell the Panny dealer your not happy and want a VT30 now..you might have to cover some of the cost though. ;)

Not got the dosh, I could ask but just know they're going to offer a G30.:rolleyes:

Anyway, Phil you feelin better yet?:D:devil:

Insanity202 said:

That's basically what I did... had to pay about 350 pounds to change my 42vt20 to vt30

That's basically what I did... had to pay about 350 pounds to change my 42vt20 to vt30
See Scooby it can be done. So go sell a kidney and follow what micks_address has done. ;)

I'd love to get rid of my 50VT20, pig sick of the floating blacks!

See Scooby it can be done. So go sell a kidney and follow what micks_address has done. ;)

:laugh: nah just sell me body for a night, be able to get 2:D.....now how do I run that by the soon to be mrs...hmmmmm:D

:laugh: nah just sell me body for a night, be able to get 2:D.....now how do I run that by the soon to be mrs...hmmmmm:D
You say 'hi baby want a bit of this?'. She replys 'ohh yeah baby' to which you say 'sure darling for only £350 I'm yours'.
Cant see a problem with that plan at all :laugh:

You say 'hi baby want a bit of this?'. She replys 'ohh yeah baby' to which you say 'sure darling for only £350 I'm yours'.
Cant see a problem with that plan at all :laugh:

:rotfl:Sadly Im now a kept man, no job and no benifit, she cant afford me!:laugh:

Im liking Phils review, gammas a bit low on THX:confused: maybe trying to up the brightness to compete more with LCDs?
Dunno mate could be but in the review he was a bit shocked by it as its not THX standard for gamma.
But the fact the calibrated looks bang tidy is great! :smashin:

This Calman calibrate is banded about as the only to get the best out of the TV but what do the actual various options cost?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom