• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic Viera

J

Jepsen

Hi

How about posting some Pictures from you people out there who has the

Panasonic Viera 37-42".

I am thinking of buying one myself but would like to see some private pictures

of the set???

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I haven't got round to taking pictures yet, but will do very soon!

There should be some pictures in this thread if it helps. Although this is across all manufacturers and ranges.

The Gooner

Established Member
This is my 37" Viera

OOps no attachmet

Try

HERE

M

mazza

I just ordered a viera 37" and DVD recorder DMR-E85H. I cant wait. I also got SKY+ and XBOX could someone tell me which is the best possible way to connect them as i'm not very technical when it comes to the different connections

The Gooner

Established Member
Sky to AV1 set on rgb
DVD to componenet
Sorry dont know about xbox

Steve_P

Established Member
Click on either small image to see the large version. Simpsons on SkyOne & BBC News 24 via ntl cable, I have an original PACE set top box that feeds an S-Video signal to AV2 via SCART.

S.

wicket

Established Member
mazza said:
I just ordered a viera 37" and DVD recorder DMR-E85H. I cant wait. I also got SKY+ and XBOX could someone tell me which is the best possible way to connect them as i'm not very technical when it comes to the different connections

X Box to AV4 with the advanced cable. Basically AV1 and AV4 are the RGB scarts so anything you want to view in this picture mode needs to be connected here.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom