• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PANASONIC VIERA TX-L42DT50B vs TX-L42FT60B

:hiya: All,

As most of you know I'm in the market for a new TV and 100% have narrowed it down to just these two models:

PANASONIC VIERA TX-L42DT50B or TX-L42FT60B

Which of these two should provide the better picture quality and be better value for money. Again its just for family viewing and sports? :)

Please input into this thread to help me make a decision :confused::lease::smashin:

regds

svan

vickster

Distinguished Member
Have you had a proper demo. I don't think the FT60 is really out yet, so doubt you'll get much feedback if any (unless there is a review and an owners thread)

£900 for a 42" LCD sounds a lot to me when you can get an almost top of the range 50" plasma for that with 5 year warranty

Hi, I've got the opportunity to get a brand new boxed TXL42DT50B from a high street retailer. for £799 the . Should I go for it?

Last edited:

vickster

Distinguished Member
With a full 5 year warranty, sounds a decent deal...from Currys, less so ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom