Question Panasonic Viera TX-65CS620B

sify

Standard Member
Did u find any reivews or buy this one? Am keen too as only model in sub £1000 in market for an 65inch!

_Dragon_

Nope no reviews but jumped in with both feet and bought it,Coming from a plasma so has taken me a bit of time to get use to the brightness,but we love it had it for a week, what tv do you have at the moment? the mrs wanted a bigger tv i was just wanted a full HD tv, So im pleased and she is pleased.

sify

Standard Member
Thanks. I am on similar boat, so might endup with that. Do post a review when u can. I currently have a sony bravia 42 LCD for few years!

_Dragon_

Hi

I will share what i think of the tv but you might want to get this tv as soon as you can as its on clearance so stock maybe limited,ive not watched any blurays yet i have put some bluray films just to see what the picture is like,i think i will be very happy, sky HD looks great, but SD OMY looks awful but thats to be expected.

I think if you are after a big tv with the minimum budget then this is what to get,We did look at other tvs in this size but didn't really want to spend 2K 3K on a tv,When technology is always moving on and fast.

I think you wil be happy, If you want something big thats full HD.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom