Question Panasonic Viera TX-65CS620B

sify

Standard Member
Did u find any reivews or buy this one? Am keen too as only model in sub £1000 in market for an 65inch!

_Dragon_

Nope no reviews but jumped in with both feet and bought it,Coming from a plasma so has taken me a bit of time to get use to the brightness,but we love it had it for a week, what tv do you have at the moment? the mrs wanted a bigger tv i was just wanted a full HD tv, So im pleased and she is pleased.

sify

Standard Member
Thanks. I am on similar boat, so might endup with that. Do post a review when u can. I currently have a sony bravia 42 LCD for few years!

_Dragon_

Hi

I will share what i think of the tv but you might want to get this tv as soon as you can as its on clearance so stock maybe limited,ive not watched any blurays yet i have put some bluray films just to see what the picture is like,i think i will be very happy, sky HD looks great, but SD OMY looks awful but thats to be expected.

I think if you are after a big tv with the minimum budget then this is what to get,We did look at other tvs in this size but didn't really want to spend 2K 3K on a tv,When technology is always moving on and fast.

I think you wil be happy, If you want something big thats full HD.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom