Panasonic Viera TX-32LXD-70 :- Repairable?- or available to buy still?

georgesdad

Standard Member
This is my first posting. I'd be grateful for your help. The screen on my existing Panasonic Viera TX-32LXD70 has been damaged- beyond repair I expect. Never having claimed on Contents insurance before I'm now doing so for the first time.
Are these things repairable?- ie do they generally stock the screen so repairs can be carried out by Psonic authorised repairers? I'm suspecting not and insurers have nodded in that direction.
So second question:- does anybody (reliable) still sell them? I love the TV picture and especially sound wise. It was a Which? best buy and I'm pretty sick about having to replace it.
Third would be- if theyre not available,whats the current equivalent and is it any good.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks

johnboy2727

Standard Member
This is my first posting. I'd be grateful for your help. The screen on my existing Panasonic Viera TX-32LXD70 has been damaged- beyond repair I expect. Never having claimed on Contents insurance before I'm now doing so for the first time.
Are these things repairable?- ie do they generally stock the screen so repairs can be carried out by Psonic authorised repairers? I'm suspecting not and insurers have nodded in that direction.
So second question:- does anybody (reliable) still sell them? I love the TV picture and especially sound wise. It was a Which? best buy and I'm pretty sick about having to replace it.
Third would be- if theyre not available,whats the current equivalent and is it any good.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Great TV mate I've had mine 4 years and still going strong just upgrading mine, just ordering a 40" Sony LCD if you want make me an offer on my TX-32LXD70 I'm sure i could do you a deal

Boostrail

Distinguished Member
Great TV mate I've had mine 4 years and still going strong just upgrading mine, just ordering a 40" Sony LCD if you want make me an offer on my TX-32LXD70 I'm sure i could do you a deal
If you have been happy with a TX-32LXD70 why are you now buying a Sony 40" model? (apart from the fact its bigger) Which Sony 40" model are you considering?

johnboy2727

Standard Member
If you have been happy with a TX-32LXD70 why are you now buying a Sony 40" model? (apart from the fact its bigger) Which Sony 40" model are you considering?
Im Moving house and have decided to treat myself was a great deal from Richer Sounds and i can have the VAT back through SONY Xmas deal getting the KDL40EX503 it was a choice between the panasonic 37G20 or the sony and after reading everything on hear and What HIFI and which magazine the sony was the winner

Curly99

Distinguished Member
This is not the classified forums, if you have any items for sale please list them in the correct classified forum.

Curly

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom