Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ80B - any value?

bigfecker

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ80B I have owned from new. Pretty sure I have the box and the stand which has never been used in the loft.

It’s been a great TV, never had a fault but just time to move on. Would be absolute shame to scrap it so any value in it?

EB8FDCFD-9497-4EBC-9EEE-943FA1E8EC15.jpeg

I would maybe try for £100 to £200 but don't know most TVs like this sell for much below this. My Panasonic v20 50 inch I only paid £30 for lol

This TV produces a great HD picture, but you’ll be lucky to get £50 for it, unfortunately.

Yeah shame, been very happy with it for 14 years and I think better SD picture than my new OLED (although I’m still fiddling with it)

You'd be crazy to part with a good Plasma for ANY amount of money in favour of a modern OLED with terrible speakers, screen burn etc at large prices.

If you have the space, keep it as a spare, the PX70/PX80 were great TV's, I still have my PX70 in the bedroom, superb for 720/1080, and standard def, also great for gaming on.
If you have to sell, try for £50, plenty of people out there still love the old Plasma's.

I know this is contrary to my user name, but if it's only worth about £50, why not donate it to charity (Help the Aged?) and feel good about yourself for a few days. :smashin:

I know this is contrary to my user name, but if it's only worth about £50, why not donate it to charity (Help the Aged?) and feel good about yourself for a few days. :smashin:
Happy to but I was concerned they would then have to pay to get it PAT tested.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom