1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic Viera Sky +

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by anuvid, Oct 9, 2005.

1. anuvid

anuvid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can't get my TH42PE50 to work with my SKY+ remote. Any ideas for codes please ? Not a new topic I'm sure but struggling to find any codes that work.

Panasonic

None of these work.

2. anuvid

anuvid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Really can't find a code that works.

3. GalacticaActual

GalacticaActual

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    I got mine to work using the code for the old panasonic model plasma the PA model I think it was. It was listed in the codes section of sky interactive. If you dont have any luck I will check tonight when I get home :)

You could also try here.

For general information, please call us on 08702 40 40 40 (0818 719 819 in the Republic of Ireland) or email skydigital@sky.com

4. jaydubyuh

jaydubyuh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. found this looking for my viera code - discover your 3 digit code using 'blink-back':

(found this at http://www.satcure.com/tech/digicode.htm)

If there is not a 3 digit code listed for your customers TV receiver then use the four digit method to find a code that works. The following steps will allow this code to be identified.

Sky+ Remote "blink back"

1. Press the TV button on the Sky remote

2. Hold down Select and the Red buttons together for approximately two seconds, until the Red LED on the Sky remote blinks twice.

3. Key in 990 on the remote.

4. Wait until the Red LED blinks twice, then key 1 (no LED response)

5. Key in 2 on the numeric keypad and count the number of times the Red LED blinks. The number of blinks will indicate the first digit of the code

Note that a 0 is represented by no blinks where you press the key. (My code is 081 so first time I tried it on my old Digibox remote I thought it wasn't working! And coming from a software background, I had a weird expectation that 10 blinks would be used for a 0!!!) Niall Gillespie

6. Input 3 on the numeric keypad and count the blinks to identify the second digit of the code.

7. Input 4 on the numeric keypad and count the blinks to identify the third digit of the code.

8. Write it down and keep it safely.