1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic Viera Plasmas

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Tracey, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Tracey

Tracey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So how long before these are in the shops and someone can give an in depth review? I can't wait to see one in the flesh, they look as nice as the Pioneer but maybe without any of the problems, here's hoping. The 42" Viera is definitely on my shortlist at the moment and I've found a website selling them for for £2,999 including VAT but excluding the stand!

2. Member 6435

Member 6435

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +324
    Hi Tracey

We have been told that the different models should be with Panasonic resellers this month but unfortunately it is very hard to pin Panasonic down with specific dates (apart from our demonstration 37"s which I understand we will be getting today or Tuesday of next week). We hope the 42"s & 50"s will be hot on their tail so hopefully you should see them hitting the streets soon.

Regards

Alastair

3. Tracey

Tracey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Alastair,

thanks for the info, it will be interesting to know what you think of the 37" when you get it. Hopefully it will be all good!

Tracey

4. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Off topic posts deleted.

5. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Alastair

Please don't forget to let me know when you get the 37" and what you think. I'd love to pop down and have a look see as despite wanting to use a console on the bedroom screen I'm leaning back toward plasma as LCD images are a bit too digital for me. 37" would be perfect, otherwise 32".

Thanks.