1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic up to their old tricks.

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by JetJockey, Oct 27, 2005.

1. JetJockey

JetJockey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well.

I called Panasonic UK today, just to check out the warranty situation on any imported Panels. Got no judgement at all from Panasonic, in fact I got nothing at all! :mad:

I spent almost 20 mins on the phone and was eventually passed to 4 different people all of whom ended up saying they had no idea what the situation was. What was worse was that they did not sound particularly interested. :rolleyes:

This brings back very bad memories for me dating some 3 years ago. You may remember the thread regarding my many unanswered emails to Panny UK regarding a "buzzing" Demo PWD4. All I did was enquire as a concerned customer, as to whether my prospective PWD5 purchase was ill advised. After finally insisting that I speak to somebody (during a subsequent irate telephone call) I was put through to somebody senior in marketing. They apologised for the disgraceful treatment, and promised me a phone call from a senior technical staff member the following day. Needless to say, the phone call never came!! :mad: Several further emails also went unanswered.

I remember swearing then that I would never again entertain Panasonic. Today I was reminded why. :suicide:

Gerald. :(

2. Badger0-0

Badger0-0

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,921
    Apparently, Hitachi are rubbish too.
    But that comes mainly from Panasonic retailers ;)

3. JetJockey

JetJockey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice One :smashin:

Gerald.