Panasonic up to their old tricks.

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by JetJockey, Oct 27, 2005.

1. JetJockey

JetJockey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well.

I called Panasonic UK today, just to check out the warranty situation on any imported Panels. Got no judgement at all from Panasonic, in fact I got nothing at all! :mad:

I spent almost 20 mins on the phone and was eventually passed to 4 different people all of whom ended up saying they had no idea what the situation was. What was worse was that they did not sound particularly interested. :rolleyes:

This brings back very bad memories for me dating some 3 years ago. You may remember the thread regarding my many unanswered emails to Panny UK regarding a "buzzing" Demo PWD4. All I did was enquire as a concerned customer, as to whether my prospective PWD5 purchase was ill advised. After finally insisting that I speak to somebody (during a subsequent irate telephone call) I was put through to somebody senior in marketing. They apologised for the disgraceful treatment, and promised me a phone call from a senior technical staff member the following day. Needless to say, the phone call never came!! :mad: Several further emails also went unanswered.

I remember swearing then that I would never again entertain Panasonic. Today I was reminded why. :suicide:

Gerald. :(

2. Badger0-0

Badger0-0
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,923
    Apparently, Hitachi are rubbish too.
    But that comes mainly from Panasonic retailers ;)

3. JetJockey

JetJockey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice One :smashin:

Gerald.