Bargain Expired Panasonic ub900 £400!

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Thanks, it's coming down but I'm keeping my powder dry with Black Friday and the usual post-Chrimbo sales coming up...unless another 900 goes for £300 in the classifieds.

Thanks, it's coming down but I'm keeping my powder dry with Black Friday and the usual post-Chrimbo sales coming up...unless another 900 goes for £300 in the classifieds.
I'm tempted to get one today, in the Oxford St today. Might get it from JL for 475 + Ghostbusters disc.

Last edited:
A big typo only £300 difference. :D

£475, copy of Ghostbusters 2016 UHD and 2 year warranty when bought at John Lewis.

Wow, the 900 is the same price as the 700 at harry garlicks.

I wonder if JL will price match, even though the Harry Garlick offer does not include a copy of ghostbusters.

Last edited:
Cheers Matt. Great spot. I regret selling my UB900, so I'm only going to be £20 down on what I sold it for as I ordered one today, although never heard of the shop before. Should arrive on Friday. I emailed JL about price match, but concerned I might miss out if it went out of stock, so went for it anyway. Don't care if I see a new UB900 cheaper over the BF/CM weekend.

No HG's delivery was free for me in the southern UK, and I had a choice of 48, 72 hour of 7 days. Happy with that.

I just bought a Panasonic 900 (with free Ghostbusters movie) £430 at Richer Sounds (Edinburgh) which I thought reasonable

Was £399 now £449 and now he has the cheek to put black friday sale. :(:laugh:

I suspect the lower price was an error as it was easily the cheapest. I could find. Others might drop the £ for bf but with it already only a bit more expensive than the UB700,it may not go below 400 apart from a limited loss leader price somewhere. Hats off to Matt again! Trying desperately not to gloat :)

I suspect the lower price was an error as it was easily the cheapest. I could find. Others might drop the £ for bf but with it already only a bit more expensive than the UB700,it may not go below 400 apart from a limited loss leader price somewhere. Hats off to Matt again! Trying desperately not to gloat :)
No probs mate, glad you got a great deal. ;)

I've been umming and ahhing over the Sammy 8500, Panny 700 & Panny 900.

I can get this for £414 - convince me it's worth it :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom