Panasonic ub820

neil72

Novice Member
Reaction score
Looking for advise please guys ,recently when playing a movie from my Panasonic ub820 in atmos I’m getting a crackling noise coming through all the surround (5.1.2)speakers.When i switch the audio from the disc to 5.1 it sounds clear?I ran a hdmi cable directly to my tv to bypass my amp from the player and again the crackling comes through the tv speakers.Ive tried new cables and changing the hdmi port but it’s still there.Streaming a movie,atmos is fine and clear so wondering if the blu player could be at fault(it’s 10 months old) any help would be much appreciated

Looking for advise please guys ,recently when playing a movie from my Panasonic ub820 in atmos I’m getting a crackling noise coming through all the surround (5.1.2)speakers.When i switch the audio from the disc to 5.1 it sounds clear?I ran a hdmi cable directly to my tv to bypass my amp from the player and again the crackling comes through the tv speakers.Ive tried new cables and changing the hdmi port but it’s still there.Streaming a movie,atmos is fine and clear so wondering if the blu player could be at fault(it’s 10 months old) any help would be much appreciated
Moved here. More suitable.

Reset?

Try a different Atmos source, like Netflix from PC?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom