Panasonic ub820 sound issue

radarbell

Novice Member
Hi,

I was playing ant man uhd on my Panasonic ub820 and in certain parts of the movie the sound will just cut out for a few seconds. This only seems to happen when dolby atoms is switched on. I’ve tested with just the tv internal speakers (lg cx) and my Sony soundbar with Dolby atoms switched on and when I turn it off when using the tv speakers or the soundbar speakers the problem doesn’t happen. I have also tested this on my ps5 which doesn’t have dolby atoms and the sound is fine.
I was playing ant man uhd on my Panasonic ub820 and in certain parts of the movie the sound will just cut out for a few seconds. This only seems to happen when dolby atoms is switched on. I’ve tested with just the tv internal speakers (lg cx) and my Sony soundbar with Dolby atoms switched on and when I turn it off when using the tv speakers or the soundbar speakers the problem doesn’t happen. I have also tested this on my ps5 which doesn’t have dolby atoms and the sound is fine.

Is anyone having the same issue with this player? And any ideas what’s causing this?

Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom