panasonic TZ7 where to buy

daveydw

Established Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where to buy online from a trusted store that have stock
i ordered one from camerabox on sunday they were showing 20 left on there live stock system, Thats a joke i phoned them today to see when my delivery would be as i payed for next day and was told there out of stock i explained i ordered it when plenty of stock was showing on there system but the girl i spoke to claims they were out of stock all weekend and couldn,t understand it
Stay clear of this store in my opinion

Hi.

I'm scouring the web for a good price too.

However, it may be worth hanging on a bit for the newest deliveries as according to reviews, the dial mode is very loose and gets displaced easily :nono:

Hopefully Panasonic have taken note of whats been said and tightened up the latest ones manufactured (we hope) :rolleyes:

They will also no doubt come with the latest firmware to stop you using third party batteries. :mad:

However, it may be worth hanging on a bit for the newest deliveries as according to reviews, the dial mode is very loose and gets displaced easily :nono:

Hopefully Panasonic have taken note of whats been said and tightened up the latest ones manufactured (we hope) :rolleyes:

Don't believe everything you read.
I just received my TZ7 from Amazon.co.uk this afternoon and I haven't knocked it out of position accidently yet.
It's not "loose" as in "faulty loose"...it's just a very light action rotary switch and it's been unfairly criticised in my opinion.
1st class images from it by the way :thumbsup:

does anyone know where to buy online from a trusted store that have stock
i ordered one from camerabox on sunday they were showing 20 left on there live stock system, Thats a joke i phoned them today to see when my delivery would be as i payed for next day and was told there out of stock i explained i ordered it when plenty of stock was showing on there system but the girl i spoke to claims they were out of stock all weekend and couldn,t understand it
Stay clear of this store in my opinion

Just got one myself from Camerabox

I collected it as only 10 miles from me and saved a fiver on postage

Very helpful i must admit

Shame you had rather poor service Davey

£271 @ Dixons on-line with free delivery...

Less 3% if you go through topcashback too...

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom