Panasonic TZ Series - Photo Sharing Thread Part 12

spyder viewer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
great shots :)

Lovely pics goso... thought I'd add a few here as well from my TZ25. I think people underestimate the TZ range and go for the more glamorous cameras but I have had nothing but good experiences with my TZ10 and now the TZ25... a perfect pocket camera and takes far better pictures than it gets credit for

Peonies 1 by topgazza, on Flickr

2. Macro

Twig 1 by topgazza, on Flickr

3. And Macro again...shown before

Peonie 2 by topgazza, on Flickr

Love the last two Gazza and the twig is my favourite :)

...Bad news my TZ10 packed in last night just as I was trying to get my weekly Compo. shot - screen totally dead :(

Jim

Enter that then....stands a chance :eek:

You have to get a TZ25.. a definite step up from the TZ10 IMO :thumbsup:

Don't see that happening really unless I see a real bargain - got a hankering for the RX100 at the moment.....

Can't go wrong with the RX100. We may have to consider widening the comp to some different cameras. given that people seem to be using a wider range of cameras than before. Worth a thought anyway although the uniqueness of the TZ comp was one of its attractions

I have suggested this (opening up the TZ Thread/Compo) to a wider range of cameras a few times but it's never really been taken up.

I see QVC are still selling the TZ25 for £106 inc 4Gig SD Card and Delivery...

Jim

Calvin's got one he don't use anymore...

...I suspect that his new "Camera Club" Buddies might actually have forced him to ritually smash it to bits in front of them at a Club Meeting.... :devil:

I have suggested this (opening up the TZ Thread/Compo) to a wider range of cameras a few times but it's never really been taken up.

I see QVC are still selling the TZ25 for £106 inc 4Gig SD Card and Delivery...

Jim

I know you have but I decided to take all the glory. We could be all democratic and put it to the vote of the members. But I still like the concept though...it makes it more unique as a comp and a little bit quirky and even if its only a handful entering....

Thats a bargain for the TZ25 Jimbo as its superior to the TZ10, which if you remember, was my first foray into manual controls on a camera. Still don't know what any of them do mind you :facepalm:

...I suspect that his new "Camera Club" Buddies might actually have forced him to ritually smash it to bits in front of them at a Club Meeting.... :devil:

Calvin's got one he don't use anymore...

I suspect he had to do that before getting a right rogering by all the members...including Big Sweaty McGee :eek:

Last edited:
Nice shot Debs - didn't know that was the proper name for a Triffid :D

I thought that was what you called Trev's gentleman parts :eek:

But a great picture there debs..... nice lighting

Possibly my last TZ compo. entry unless a bargain presents itself or I can get a replacement screen that might hopefully fix the problem....

Best I can manage - shooting blind with TZ - no screen :suicide: - don't even know what the camera settings were - FWIW the actual Orchid is Pink NOT Purple :eek:

Backlit the flower with a cheapo LED lamp.

P-700Wide-1100162_zpsfcf12ccc.jpg

JIm

...and here's a crop and negative processing :)

P-700Wide--7_zps9034d9f6.jpg

Jim

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Like the picture though. You should take more pictures with your eyes closed if thats the result you get :eek: Could be a good contest this week...

I was going to offer my spare TZ10 so you could try some bits and pieces but you beat me to it. Welcome to use my spare TZ10 for parts if you want if that doesn't work

Last edited:
Enter that then....stands a chance :eek:

You have to get a TZ25.. a definite step up from the TZ10 IMO :thumbsup:

How does the TZ25 compare to the TZ30?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom