• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TY-WL20E Alternative?

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
That list appears to have been taken down but my research seems to point towards the WNDA3100 using the same Atheros chipset.

peddy

Standard Member
Hi Crocodile,

Did you find a alternative Wi-Fi dongle which works with the 2012 models? I've recently purchased a Panasonic TX-P50UT50B and from what I can tell it's a 2012 model.

Thnkas,
Pedram

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
I have the 42" version of that & in a word - no.

You can buy a pair of homeplugs & still have change from the ludicrous price Panasonic want for theirs. And if you think that's a rip-off, take a look at how much they want for the webcam! :eek:

raytango

Standard Member
To add to the op's request - if there is no alternative where on earth can you get one from other than ebay chinese sellers and play/amazon marketplace? They're still flogging the TVs hand over fist - surely the TY-WL20E dongles should be more available than their current non-existent state.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom