Panasonic txp50vt30, offered a price...

tombac99

I have the opportunity to buy the 55vt30 at £2300 from a friend in the business, is that a good price? It's totally legit and the telly I want. No blu-ray but 2 glasses and obviously no 6 year guarantee.

Any opinions?

**Thread title should read 55VT, not 50VT**

Last edited by a moderator:

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
I have the opportunity to buy the 55vt30 at £2300 from a friend in the business, is that a good price? It's totally legit and the telly I want. No blu-ray but 2 glasses and obviously no 6 year guarantee.

Any opinions?
Do you get a standard 1yr warranty?
Will panny repair the tv if you have any issues or will your mate replace it if it has a fault?

If you get answers your happy with then go for it. I think you can buy 5yrs warranty from panny if you call them if you want it.
Other than that its a bloody good price.;)

tombac99

Thanks for the reply, insanity. My mate can get it through a work incentive so warranty-wise I'm not sure- and he's also looking to move away.

Do you know if I'll be able to buy a warranty direct from panasonic in this case? Any idea how much? Only if you know off the top of your head as I'm happy to snout around for the info!

There is a 55" gap on my wall that wants filling!

Last edited by a moderator:

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the reply, insanity. My mate can get it through a work incentive so warranty-wise I'm not sure- and he's also looking to move away.

Do you know if I'll be able to buy a warranty direct from panasonic in this case? Any idea how much? Only if you know off the top of your head as I'm happy to snout around for the info!

There is a 55" gap on my wall that wants filling!
I think you can direct from Panny mate. Not 100% sure though, I'm sure one of the regulars will no on here. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom