Panasonic TXP46G20 vs TXP50G20

Vitch

Standard Member
Ok so ive decided i want a TV from the Panasonic G20 range. I will use the tv for movies via bluray, sport via sky+HD and gaming via 360 or PS3. My seating distance is between 6 & 7 feet from the screen. Space isnt an issue and neither is the price difference really. So what im basically trying to find out is, is my viewing distance better suited to a 46 or a 50 inch panel?

adbailey18

I'd go for the 46" at that viewing distance.

I'd also check the owners thread for the G20, not as good for gaming as you would think according to what people say on there, blurring etc.

I was going to purchase the G20B myself but now I just don't know what to do.

Vitch

Standard Member
Oh no....i had enough confusion over my speakers and AV receiver i thought this was going to be easier :confused:

adbailey18

Ok so ive decided i want a TV from the Panasonic G20 range. I will use the tv for movies via bluray, sport via sky+HD and gaming via 360 or PS3. My seating distance is between 6 & 7 feet from the screen. Space isnt an issue and neither is the price difference really. So what im basically trying to find out is, is my viewing distance better suited to a 46 or a 50 inch panel?

Have a read of the following review for the 42G20, Panasonic TX-P42G20 Plasma HDTV Review at AVForums.com.

Made me want one!!

adbailey18

It sounds amazing and its the only TV people really talk about....need to find someone who has played games on this as the search function just gives me whole topics :facepalm:
Search for the owners thread mate, and go to part 4, read through that. Some people are saying games are amazing and other's are saying not so great, I think the only way you could possibly know would be to judge for yourself.

I'm going to the store soon and asking would they accept a return if I wasn't happy with the gaming quality of the set, can only try!!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom