panasonic tx55ax902b mains power cable

gavcav

Standard Member
hello,
does anyone know a good source to find an extended mains power cable for my panasonic tx55ax902b uhdtv? or another way of extending the original cable?
i need to have a cable approximately 3m long and the stock cable is approx 1.5m.

regs gavin

Sebastalona

Distinguished Member
hello,
does anyone know a good source to find an extended mains power cable for my panasonic tx55ax902b uhdtv? or another way of extending the original cable?
i need to have a cable approximately 3m long and the stock cable is approx 1.5m.

regs gavin

Doesn't it just have a standard kettle lead? If so, you can pick them up from anywhere (eBay, Amazon etc).

gavcav

Standard Member
thanks for replying sebastalone, it looks to have, albeit one of those with a 90deg plug fitment so the cable falls directly down from the tv backcase?..just wondered if it needed a particular spec cable regs shielding etc?

Sebastalona

Distinguished Member

gavcav

Standard Member
Just had a closer look and a read up to confirm and it has a fixed power lead!..is it as simple as chopping off the plug and splicing in a section of a cable from a standard 'kettle' power lead?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom