Quantcast

Panasonic TX48CX400B Screen goes off but with sound

ITSAFC7

Novice Member
So ive had this telly for about 3 yeara however i had to stop using it as screen kept going off but sound staying on with no luck of it righting itself.

I got it out from storage today and seemed to be working fine. It will show screen for around 10 mins then goes off. If i turn telly off and back on again it comes back on.

Can anyone help? I don't want to have to go back to my 15stone, old panasonic telly

Tech72

The problem is backlight faulty, one or more leds into backlight are burned, the only way to repair it is to open the panel and replace the faulty leds.

danspree

Standard Member
So ive had this telly for about 3 yeara however i had to stop using it as screen kept going off but sound staying on with no luck of it righting itself.

I got it out from storage today and seemed to be working fine. It will show screen for around 10 mins then goes off. If i turn telly off and back on again it comes back on.

Can anyone help? I don't want to have to go back to my 15stone, old panasonic telly
the screen is not available for this now, its a vestel one.

so you lose the 3d function, but can probably get a better spec set for the money now.

if you wanted another of these, electronic world sell them as refurbs quite often