Panasonic Tx37lzd800 For £977 At Dixons With Discount Code!!!

cooleo

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this the best price for this set? Seems so to me. I want to order it tonight but I can't find anywhere on their site that says its in stock - I don't want to wait 2-3 weeks for it. Anyone ordered from Dixons before can shed any light on this. It doesn't say its out of stock anywhere.

Panasonic are giving a 5-year warranty with all TVs bought in stores (as opposed to online) during May. I'd say any extra would be very much worth it.

5 year warranty is great but after initial 1 year man warranty runs out you could just Dom & Gen it. I am about to claim on my old one which has gone a bit strange lately.

£170 quote from Dom & Gen to extend warranty to 5 years so doubt you would save money on this buy. Anyroad, this might help: I believe if you have an egg card you get 5% off at Dixons if you go via the egg website.

Your quite right on not saving much but if you wanted to cut the cost initially your saving about £50 pounds on the cheapest without 5year warranty. After a year you could Dom & Gen it on a quarterly basis. Unfortunately I do not have an egg card!:(

Just went through their order process and the earliest delivery slot is Mon 12/5. I guess this means its not in stock and they are awaiting delivery?

Can anyone tell me the voucher code to enable this price (£977) the only one I can find that would help is £30 off when you spend between £1000 and £1500. With the standard price at £1029.99, that only brings it down to £999.99 by my calculations!

Also I am afraid that egg's cash back deal for Dixon's is currently 2.5%, it was 5% a little while back but they keep changing it unfortunately.

Really want one of these TVs but really am pushing the budget and may just opt of the almost as good Tx37lzd85.

Thanks in advance.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom