1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TX36PB50

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by forza_liverpool, Feb 8, 2003.

Tags:
  1. forza_liverpool

forza_liverpool

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone who has a TX36PB50, would love to know what you think of this set as i have been offered one at a very good price, if you own one already would you reccomend them ?

2. forza_liverpool

forza_liverpool

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok we are having a few people view the post here but no one has graced the space with an answer, surley there must be some people who have this set and prepered to share their opinions with me..................HELP !!!!

3. mansell

mansell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    I've got the 32inch version and although I've had minor problems with a mark on the tube followed by a replacement with bad geometry I have to say that I've still not seen a TV with better picture quality

if your looking for a one stop solution to home cinema then you won't go far wrong with this system

you got DD5.1,DTS , PIP,POP,PIT ,multi widescreen modes ( the just mode works really well!) and a large wide double shelf stand .

three scart's (2rgb), one s-video soscket on the front , co-axial and optical digital inputs

4. Bogside

Bogside

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +367
    I don't want to land someone else in it here (and moderators feel free if you think I'm over-stepping a line) but Graham Myers has got one. If you use the search function you'll find his comments (mainly very positive).

5. jock2

jock2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had a Panasonic TX36PB50 wasn`t happy with it returned it and got the Sony KV36FS76 the Sony (imo) is a far superior TV I noticed a vast differance between them plus the Sony has a couple of extra features

Jock

6. Andy ARB

Andy ARB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've got a TX36PB50 and I think it's a great TV apart from two slight problems.

The pictures bows upwards in the middle but as its only very slight (5mm approx.)

The speakers sometimes crackle when switching from a non DD5.1 source to a DD5.1 source. Alarming when it first happens but its not a real problem for me.

Apart from that Its a great TV. I wanted a TV I could just sit down and watch.

I don't want to fiddle with this setting for DVD and that setting for Sky and some other setting for Analogue etc. (something I was doing with my previous TV - a Phillips 36PW9607).

So all in all I'm very pleased with it.

Andy

7. forza_liverpool

forza_liverpool

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Great at last some user feedback, some positive some negative, how wever i feel this is a great tv and worth at least giving a go !!