1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TX32PM11C?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by rgvyan, Apr 10, 2005.

1. rgvyan

rgvyan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After the long and arduous search that I always seem to have to go through before buying any new kit, I came across the Panasonic TX32PM11C for £499 at Empiredirect.http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/products/details/index.asp?modelcode=PAN-TX32PM11C

I cant seem to find any decent reviews of it anywhere and wondered if anyone here has any experience of it? Seems a good deal for a 32" 100Hz, RGB Scart etc... and I was impressed by the picture on another panny in Currys the other day

Its either that or a bit extra for a Sony KV32CS70S.

Any input would be appreciated :thumbsup:

2. billystevo

billystevo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a 36 inch panny from Empire Direct and was impressed by how quick and efficient the company is. I don't know about that model but if the picture is as good as mine buy it :smashin:

3. maxriptide

maxriptide

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I bought the TX32PM11 last month in Italy for 640€. I compared it with other 32" TVs in the shop and in its price range it was unbeatable. The resolution is very good, the colors are brilliant and the image stable (I cannot watch a 50Hz tv anymore...). Watching DVDs through the scart-rgb input gives the best possible image quality; watching interlaced material (such as broadcast transmissions) reveals some artifacts due to the 100Hz circuitry but they are barely noticeable (also in comparison to other TVs which are really unwatchable!) and just in very fast motion scenes, and in these cases you can turn off the flicker reduction system so that it turns (almost...) in a 50Hz tv.
    My overall vote is 9/10, I'm very pleased with this TV, the best in its price range :)

Max