1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TX32PF10 Size Dimensions

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Magooski, Mar 3, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Magooski

Magooski

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Need to know the width and height (minus stand), to see if this TV will fit within an existing TV cabinet. If anyone has this TV, could you kindly measure it?

And does anyone know if this TV is sold new anywhere still?

Cheers.

2. Magooski

Magooski

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can someone do the necessary with a tape measure PLEASE :)

3. Johndm

Johndm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    TX32PF10......

770mm wide
    570mm high
    535 deep

Hope your cabinet is on the LARGE side??:D
    Not sure if you can still get a new one, had mine about
    2 years.......

regards

4. Magooski

Magooski

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks John! :smashin:

My cabinet allows 805mm wide by 620mm high for TV. But there’s two 45mm wooden strips, running across top and bottom, which reduce viewing height to 530mm. So it will fit, but 40mm of the TV’s height will be masked. I can see what look like speakers left and right (I’ve only a small photo to go by), but are there speakers along the bottom, under the screen? If there are, I’d need to be careful not to mask them.

This is only the 2nd. 32” I’ve found that will fit. There’s another in the Panasonic range, but it’s not rated, and again no longer available. The other is the Toshiba 32ZD(?..the one with the 'picture frame' surround, but many people seem to have problems with these. Do you still rate yours? I guess I’ll end up searching for a good second-hand one.

Cheers.

5. Johndm

Johndm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Hi Magooski,
    Got the book out today, my measurements were a few mm out.
    Officially, 777mm wide, 576mm high, and 537 deep.

If your gonna mask the bottom 40mm, you might be in bother...
    The main power button, and IR receive window are 39 to 40 mm from bottom of unit, so it will be very tight. There is also a front speaker below the Panasonic badge in the black bit, about 130mm wide, which is a 'speech' speaker, although a good portion of it will be clear.

Well pleased with it, the pic is better with all the digital enhancements switched off. I think it is still available.
    The only downside for me is only one of the three scart sockets are RGB, so if you plan on SKY and a DVD player, go for a player with two scarts with RGB loopthro, so you can plug Sky into the DVD. My DVD has only one scart, so I've had to run my player thro my digibox which luckily supports RGB throughput. (can't record sky directly, only thro TV)
    Hope this helps, fire away if you want other specs of the telly...

regards